Give a little slice of Oaxaca this holiday season.
We partnered with our friend, Bricia Lopez, of Guelaguetza to offer this very limited edition bundle to bring you a taste of Oaxaca at home.
Each bundle includes:
(1) Limited-edition Doña Rosa x Masienda x Guelaguetza Tortilla Press in our newest color, Espuma.
- Handmade in Oaxaca and painted stateside with FDA food grade powder coat, this Espuma press is the first time we’ve EVER done a new color variation of our OG bestseller. It’s only available here, folks.
(1) 2.2 lb bag of yellow Chef-Grade Masa Harina
- Made from yellow bolita corn from the Valles Centrales of Oaxaca, this new masa harina is a vibrant standout in the familia, making beautiful tortillas with great flavor, aroma, and structure, reminiscent of the large tlayudas you’d find throughout Oaxaca.
(1) Signed Copy of OAXACA, Home Cooking from the Heart of Mexico
- Written by Bricia Lopez and Javier Cabral, this cookbook deep dives into the ingredients, stories, and flavors of Bricia’s native Oaxaca. Each book is signed by Bricia Lopez.
1 hr Virtual Class on Making Mole Tamales with Bricia Lopez (free)
- Bricia will demonstrate how to make Oaxacan mole negro using Molinito, and then showcase how to make her signature Oaxacan tamales using Masienda’s masa harina.
- Class will be held on Thursday December 16th at 5pm PST / 8pm EST via Zoom.
- All purchasers of this kit will automatically receive a link to RSVP for the link.