Molinito and Masienda are proud to present: Molinito Tour(ito). Due to the overwhelming excitement for the launch of this revolutionary molino, the Masienda team is taking Molinito on the road for a special soiree near you. Each stop will feature an intimate Kernel-to-Masa tortilla class led by Masienda founder, Jorge Gaviria, and a family-style, masa-driven meal by some of Masienda’s OG restaurant collaborators. You’ll walk away with a deeper appreciation for scratch-made masa and an understanding of the cooking variables that you can manipulate in order to make masa your way.
Your ticket covers:
- Life tortilla skills
- A gourmet masa meal*
- Your very own Doña Rosa x Masienda tortilla press
- Live interaction with Molinito
Tickets are limited and available on a first come, first served basis–so get them while they’re hot!
- (Austin, TX) ATX Cocina, Tuesday, March 31, 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm CT
- (San Francisco, CA) Nopalito, Thursday, April 9, 11 am – 1:30 pm PT
- (Los Angeles, CA) Broken Spanish, Saturday, May 2, 10:30 am – 1 pm PT
- (Chicago, IL) Frontera Grill, Saturday, May 30, 10:30 am – 1 pm CT
- (New York, NY) Cosme, Wednesday, June 17, 11 am – 1 pm ET
- (Costa Mesa, CA) Taco Maria, Sunday, June 28, 5:30 pm – 8 pm PT
- (San Diego, CA) Galaxy Taco, Wednesday, August 5, 5 pm – 7:30 pm PT
- (Washington, DC) Espita Mezcaleria, Sunday, Sept 13, 3 pm – 5:30 pm ET
- (New York, NY) Rosie’s, Monday, Sept 14, 11 am – 1:30 pm ET
*Beverages will be available for purchase at each venue. If you have any dietary restrictions or food allergies, please let us know once you have purchased your ticket. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line example: Molinito Meal @ ATX Cocina) with any pertinent details.